Hi! I’m Linda Ferrer
Know what to bring when finally decided to sign in as a Franchise Dealer of AVON
- 1×1 (latest) ID Picture (2 copies)
- Valid ID
- Proof of Residence (must be under your name)
- Any letter received with present address
- Brgy. Clearance (if renting)
- ***NOTE: Brgy. clearance must have picture attached to it with signature of the Brgy. Captain respectively
- Proof of Billing (must be under your name)
- Credit Card Statement (must be in good standing)
- Any billing statement under your name with residential address
- *** NOTE: get authorization letter from the owner if renting in terms of utility bills.
- Registration Kit: Training Kit for proper knowledge of your business with AVON and how you will earn and level up your business.
For inquiries, visit AVON Philippines Dasmarinas and send a casual message about your inquiry.
Thank you and hope to be doing business with you soon.